Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

I-am-done.

It's hurt when someone you love become stranger just because a simple thing.
Just because they have their ego in everything.
And the simple meaning of life is become scarer.
I think that I'm fucked. They thaught that I'm the only one who has take for all the guarantee.
Should I fight for this relationshit by myself or what?
Honestly this is not a big problem. Its just a tiny shit that they cant accept. 
Oh please.... Grow up! You're not a kid anymore.
They blame me for what I haven't done. They ask me to ask for their forgive. Should I? They just blame on me. They dont know how hurt inside. I accept whats in you and everything just because a lil missunderstanding you blame me in everything. You thaught that am the only one who mess this things up. Your ego and your emotional hurt me like hell. I cry like crazy as I cry when your gone. Should I stand this kinda friendship that we made together and just fucked just  becase a little shit?
Should I fight this friendship 'alone'?
In short that I'm not going to ask for your forgiveness because thats not my fault. I always try to calm my self down but your action just ruin mylife. Its ok if you dont wanna be my bff anymore. But one thing that I want to say is 'grow up! You're not a kid anymore, just because everybody loves you doesnt mean you can act as you wish with every your emotionality or what.
Im really really tired for what you've done to me. 
Maybe I'll be move on, and part of us is just memories. Beautiful memories with fucked ending.
Dont blame me If im gave up on you, You'll not see the part of me that always care to you. And its just gone. Just like our friendship. Thanks for being my bff. 
I thaught that we will be bff till the death separate us but I was wrong. 
Thanks for being an outgoing bff that coloring my life. But honestly Im really sad that you cant be mature and fix this shit out and just blame on me. And.... You have a new friend right? Go to them! See who is your real friends are. Could they replace what we've been through together? Could they accept your ego and your childish nature. If the could, thanks to God cause He gaves you new friend. If no, dont come to me, before you fix yourself and ask whats wrong with you.... :'(
From my deepest heart, no cry anymore and hurt like hell.


0 comments:

Post a Comment