Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My 18th y.o Birthday Greetings

Wow at December 26th was my birthday..
Im so glad that many my friends remember about my birthday.
Im so surprised about it.
Now I wanna show you guys messages that they sent to me. Check this out :)
P.s: I showed this pictures based on time that they sent to me.


 
The first friend that said happy birthday to me was 'Nahlia' She also known as
"Syahrini" because she looks like Syahrini on of singer from Indonesia.
You can check the pict here


Yeah, and then its from Syifa, she is one of my best friend. The awkward moment was
when she wanna send me text suddenly her balance was over haha. 
Actually, some minutes before she said to me happy birthday, me and she was
text each others :D
Wow both of her is my best friends since elementary school.
But, wait wait, they was joking about my 18 birthday.
They said to me that Im a little bit older than the.
What the hell is this oh my God. lol :D





























And..... the last one is from Lulu she asked me that whether she was the last sender
birthday text to me. And I said no.


Finally thats only some people who messages me to my phone, and next insya Allah I wanna post about some friends who said happy birthday on twitter..
ok, see ya there :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment